Design and production of feed production lines
Modern animal nutrition requires the use of safe and efficient technologies that determine the price of livestock and the quality of meat.
In this chain, Nawrocki Granulation Technologies provides technological and technical solutions that guarantee the best production results for the producer and feed and animals. Our experience includes the production of loose,
sterilized, granulated and micronized cereals, including soy.
Processes in the feed mixing plant
1. Receipt and cleaning of raw material
A charging hopper with a screw selector and a bucket elevator. Roof shelter reduces the blowing of unwanted elements. If necessary, we provide a hydraulic tipper.
When wet raw materials are used, we use vacuum cereal dryers.
A cleaner with a filter ensures trouble-free and hygienic production of all fodders at later stages.
Hopper and flat bottom silos system and storage tanks for storage of main raw materials and additives.
2. Dosing and weighing
2.1. Micro station
For precise dosing of loose components.
Micro-dosing system composed of stainless or acid-resistant steel tanks.
High-precision screw feeders dispense a precise portion of individual feed components. Equipped with pneumatic valves.
Square or round tanks with a capacity of 0.5m3 to 4m3 with Endress-Hauser or other level sensors.
The number of tanks is adapted to the recipe, usually from 6 to 30. The size of the tanks depends on the percentage of the component. The material depends on the type of component, usually it is acid-resistant steel. Hatches secured electronically with the release of a central control system. Access to the manholes from a platform equipped with an electric crane with a lifting capacity of 3.2 tons.
For difficult-to-pour raw materials, we use vibrators or hammers installed on the outlet cones.
The system is mounted on an independent structure.
Electronic conical scales under auger dispensers with a capacity of 50, 100, 200 or 300 kg with pneumatic valves. Made of KO steel.
2.2. Big-bag station
- Used for components such as lime, salt etc.
- Construction with a KO funnel and a screw feeder.
- Connecting to the balance using canvas collars.
2.3. Manual unloading station
- Made of stainless steel with an emphasis on minimizing residual raw materials.
- Equipped with a receiving mechanism that minimizes dusting,
- Independent dust filter with recycling to the transport system or with connection to a central filtration system.
- The raw material tank comes in several volume variants.
- Height adjustable.
- Optional vibrator for more efficient emptying.
2.4. Macro scales
- Load cells, based on 3 sensors.
- Tailored to the specific location and technological requirements.
- Made of structural steel, on an independent structure with flexible connectors for screw feeders or other type of dosing system. Available in KO steel.
- Dump integrated with a fast auger, bolted and sealed. Adapted for connection with a bucket elevator.
2.5. Dosing of fats, acids, water, molasses
- Dosage amount: 0.5% – 6%.
- Implemented from the tank (internal or external with heating) through insulated and heated pipelines with filters.
- A set of pumps adapted to specific liquid raw materials.
- A set of valves, manometers, pumps and flow meters, as well as a manifold for spray nozzles, signal and supply wiring.
- Nozzle assembly with automatic compressed air blow.
Full automatic work integrated with the central control system.
3. Grinding (grinding)
The process is carried out in horizontal or vertical flail mills or in millers. Machines with power adjusted to feed mill’s efficiency and percentage consumption of given cereals.
The milling assembly consists of a magnetic separator, buffer tank, screw feeder, grinding mill or miller and a ground grain collection unit. The local filter removes dust and should be connected to a central dust removal system.
Integration of the grinding system into the oversize tank possible.
Our solutions for lower throughput capacities
Our low capacities hammer mills have been designed for processing of biomass pellets with a capacity between 0.5 t / h and 1.7 t / h.
Their advantage is their own raw material collecting system and transport capability of the shredded material to the pneumatic transport system.